Luke is a seasoned litigator focusing his practice on labor and employment cases and other business and civil litigation. Prior to moving to the Bay Area, Luke litigated insurance fraud cases in Minneapolis, MN, and has also worked in legal research product development for Thomson Reuters. Luke is attentive to his clients’ needs and brings strong analytical and investigative skills to each case he handles.
Luke graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School (J.D. cum laude, 2013) and from the University of Iowa (B.A. political science, business minor, 2008). He is admitted to practice in all state courts of California and in Minnesota, as well as in the federal courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California.
A native of the Midwest and still a farm kid at heart, Luke is deeply interested in sustainable land use and business practices. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time outdoors hiking, cycling, and exploring Northern California.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2013.
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa. Bachelor of Arts, 2008.
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- State Courts of California
- State Courts of Minnesota