Iustina’s practice focuses on administrative license defense and labor and employment law. She serves clients throughout the state of California who are facing license denials, citations, or accusations against their license.
Iustina grew up in the Bay Area and has lived in San Francisco for the last ten years. She received her J.D. from Santa Clara School of Law and her B.A. from Point Loma Nazarene University in San Diego, California. Prior to joining Vanegas Law Group, APC, Iustina was a solo practitioner handling license defense cases and various civil litigation matters.
Iustina serves on the Advisory Board of the Katherine and George Alexander Community Law Center, a nonprofit organization which serves the community with pro bono legal representation and education. Iustina is admitted to practice in the State Courts of California and for the Eastern District of California. When she is not in the office, Iustina can be found baking, at the beach, or hiking.
- Santa Clara School of Law, Santa Clara, California. Juris Doctor, 2011.
- Point Loma Nazarene University, San Diego, California. Bachelor of Arts.
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- State Courts of California