Brittany’s practice focuses on labor and employment law, civil rights law, education law, public pension (CalPERS and CalSTRS), social security disability law, and administrative law. Brittany is a perceptive, enthusiastic advocate, eager to provide value to her clients through a satisfying resolution of their case.
Brittany was born in Southern California and grew up in Anaheim Hills. She received her J.D. magna cum laude from Whittier Law School and earned her B.A. from University of California, Los Angeles. Prior to joining our firm, Brittany advocated for abused and neglected children while working for the Minor’s Counsel for Orange County and honed her appellate litigation skills at the Orange County Child Protection Unit, where she appealed judgments that posed significant risks to minors’ safety.
Brittany serves on the Board of the Contra Costa County Bar Association (CCCBA) Employment Law Section. Brittany is admitted to practice in the state courts of California and in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. When she is not in the office, Brittany can be found hiking with her Labrador, Gus, or reading mystery novels.
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California. Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2018.
- University of California, Los Angeles, California. Bachelor of Arts, 2014.
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Member
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Employment Law Section
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- State Courts of California